Sunday, July 17, 2011

My potential crib in Shanghai

Just one of several places I could live in.. well a girl can dream. I am used to the ease of living in Irvine but a change of scenery is also good.

Option 1: Duolun Rd.- old and dusty but historical (living among the spirits of former writers), away from extremely fast development (if you're not into that kinda thing), perfect for a Luddite who also wants access to the things that come with a metropolis


Option 2: model complexes/ high rises that are quickly scraping the sky in Shanghai. If you want to fit in/ be one of many/ feel like an urbanite, this would be a safe bet. However I don't think I can afford this.


Option 3: JK! This is just the Wild West-themed garden at the botanical gardens. It was so Western I just had to take a picture of it.

In all seriousness I have not been fitting in China among the locals as much as I'd hoped :( maybe living here isn't such a great idea

No comments:

Post a Comment